Webseite Universität Augsburg
IT Infrastructure for Translational Medical Research (Prof. Dr. Kramer)
At the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Augsburg, the Chair of IT Infrastructure for Translational Medical Research (Prof. Dr. Kramer) has a vacancy for a
Team Assistant (m/f/d)
with the full regular working hours in a temporary employment contract until 31.12.2023. The remuneration will be up to pay group 8 TV-L if the personal and collective agreement requirements are met.
Your responsibilities include:
- comprehensive team assistance at the chair with focus on event management, organization of meetings, travel planning and accounting of business trips, correspondence
- Support of the scientific projects in the completion of complex administrative tasks
- Social media marketing and public relations activities of our projects
- Support in the preparation and attendance of committee meetings, e.g. meetings of scientific and business committees
- Communication with the administrative departments of the University of Augsburg
- Organization of events and attendance of guests
- Assumption of substitute tasks in the chair secretariat
- training as an administrative assistant, office communication clerk or comparable qualification
- proficient handling of Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel), as well as willingness to familiarize yourself with new programs
- independent working style including independent processing of certain subject areas
- basic knowledge in event management/planning, budgeting and human resources or social media marketing is an advantage
- friendly, confident and obliging appearance, discretion and trustworthiness, organizational strength, structured and reliable way of working as well as the ability to work in a team are required.
Required qualifications are to be proven with the application documents.
Severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given preference if their suitability, qualifications and professional performance are otherwise essentially equal.
Applications with the usual documents (curriculum vitae, references) in the form of a single PDF file will be accepted no later than
July 6th, 2022
by e-mail to Prof. Dr. Frank Kramer, e-mail: email@example.com.
The official job announcement can be found via the Augsburg University website at http://www.uni-augsburg.de/karriere.