Webseite arttac solutions GmbH
Create the future with us! Our new location with exciting and innovative projects offers you the chance to realize yourself and be part of our young, multinational team. Begin your career with us and work on projects that will help shape the future of the industry. We offer you the opportunity to grow in a young and diverse team that will always encourage you to learn new skills and support you on your journey.
- Grow with the company
- Flat structures
- Flexible Workload & Working Hours
- Remote Work
- Non-Corporate Atmosphere
- Young, friendly, and small Team
- International Team and Projects
- Inhouse Trainings
- Office based in city centre
- International Projects
- Free Café and Snacks
- No dress code
Do you have the self-confidence to say, “I can do it better” and see complex tasks as a challenge? Then arttac solutions is the right place for you. You’ll work on software that powers our own solutions helping us developing new and automated systems. This includes topics like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, and parts of Web 3.0 You’ll become an important developer in our ecosystem and will be therefore responsible for the full software circle (design, implementation, testing, maintenance, and support). You’ll work across team boundaries to support integrating features from different teams. You’ll always be on the lookout for streamlining our development process. You’ll really make a difference and play a defining role in the future of our solutions. Hence you will be part of our agile software development team, coordinated from Germany, and be part of the decision-making process within the sprint planning.
Who are you and what are your qualifications?
We prefer open-minded, bright people above experts in a single field, but the following things are generally important for your role:
- Python 3 general experience
- PostgreSQL experience
- Experience writing web apps using web frameworks (Laravel, Django, React, Flutter)
- Experience with PHP 7 and higher
- Experience with continuous deployment pipelines
What would get you in favour!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge with the Rasa Framework
- First experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch or Keras
- Experience in NoSQL and Big Data Structures
- DevOps Knowledge with Kubernetes and Docker
You have a feeling for efficiency when writing database queries or more complex algorithms. When you stumble upon code in need of a small refactoring you will not hesitate and just do what needs to be done. You are always looking for ways to improve your work and others.