Webseite BMW Group
PRIDE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Production at the BMW Group is highly automated and carried out using the most modern facilities. But it doesn’t run itself. Ensuring that driving pleasure is built in from the very beginning means people working with passion and pride. Independently and as part of a motivated team, they perform the extraordinary every day and contribute to the fulfilment of automobile dreams.
As a technical pioneer, we are continuously evolving our approach to vehicle development and transforming our production in order to stay at the cutting edge of new advancements. The focus is on automating production in an optimal way by harnessing the power of the Internet of Things to enable smart communication between products and processes.
That is why we are always looking for specialists and maintainer at our plant in Munich in the following areas to bring fresh ideas and new impetus to our teams:
– Electricial Maintenance
– Mechanical Maintenance
– Plumb Work
What are your personal skills?
Of course the skills required vary from job to job and are described in detail in every single job description that you will find in our BMW Group job portal. There are some more general skills that you should bring along:
– You take on responsibility with motivation and drive.
– You are open to other people, different cultural backgrounds and new perspectives.
– You master your everyday work with creative solutions and “out of the box” thinking.
– Furthermore, you should be aware that a good proficiency in German and/or English is required for most of our jobs.
What do we offer?
– 30 days of holiday.
– Attractive remuneration.
– BMW & MINI promotions.
– Career development.
– Flexible organisation of working times.
– High Work-Life Balance.
– Mobility offers.
– And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
If this sounds interesting to you, you can find all our open positions here: http://bmw.jobs/zUP0fjuu
Please only apply for open positions on our website and not through the form below.