Webseite Cybex GmbH
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Leading a team of solutions architects to design and implement E2E solutions for Cybex Omnichannel business
- Responsible for solution design and architecture of systems integration for our D2C business (retail & eCommerce)
- Work with business stakeholders to define requirements and capture business needs
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands in close cooperation with peers
- Present solutions and estimates to IT leadership, business process owner, and service owners in order to gain approval or rejection for the realization
- Ensure adherence to IT processes as well as policies, principles, and guidelines
- Successfully completed studies in business, technology, science, or a comparable training
- Several years of experience consumer goods industry and omnichannel processes is essential
- Good knowledge of the SAP SD module (including customizing).
- Good knowledge of SalesForce technology (SFCC, SFMC,SFSC, SF Core), Order Management systems and integrations to Consumer Data Platforms, POS Systems, Warehouse Management and SAP.
- Strong understanding of omnichannel processes to quickly grasp complex problems and develop well-applicable solutions
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.