Webseite Cybex GmbH
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Design and implement authorization concepts as per the Projects and Change Requests ensuring Segregation of Duties & Integrate these concepts to the current setup
- Provide level 1/2/3 support to end users with security-related problems
- Design and Implement SAP-centric security policies, processes, audits and reviews
- Ensure compliance in IT Audits and plays system owner role
- Drive and mature concepts, frameworks, and design principles around Security and Authorization
- Ensure high quality user administration and developer registrations
- Provide a single point of contact and will be responsible for release management
- Perform market research to build, maintain and provide knowledge of the service and related technologies. Drive service strategy and lifecycle management
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business, Technology or Science
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in end-to-end SAP Security implementation, build and configuration, testing, support, cutover preparation, and Hyper care activities.
- SAP Basis and GRC will be added advantage
- An understanding of Batch and Transport management process is preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbally, written and a willingness to interact in international environment
- Ability to drive for change, cope with changes and shift gears comfortably
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with determination to deliver excellence
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.