Webseite Cybex GmbH
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- As part of our international e-Commerce team, shape the vision with our content creation team to enhance end to end digital customer experience
- Support in the creation and optimization web-enabled graphics for landing pages, microsites, newsletters and web banners to ensure the best consumer experience and engagement
- Support in the development of story boards, user flows and, e-Commerce process flows to provide an extraordinary brand, product and purchase experience
- Work closely with the UX/ UI and Digital Marketing department
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activities through market research to identify new opportunities
- You hold a degree in a relevant field such as Graphic Design, Screen/Media Design, Communication Design or similar
- You have 2-3 years of experience in the field of graphic and/or web design with experience in e-Commerce in a fashion/ lifestyle environment
- You are a true expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign); also a plus would be experience and background in HTML, CSS and Salesforce commerce cloud
- You have excellent English language skills
- You are a creative and conceptual thinker with the capability to work in a not yet precisely defined structure
- You are a hands-on, self-starter with a team player attitude who is able to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- You have an enthusiasm and ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.