Webseite Global Side GmbH
- We are looking for a developer who has experience building scalable iOS apps.
- You have passion for delivering a great product. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Including:
Developing new features in an agile environment using Swift for a multi-target, multi-module app
Experience designing and building modular architectures
- Familiarity with code-review process and pair-programming
- Explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- Fixing of defects
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code, …)
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins (optional)
Your professional qualification:
Dealing with your colleagues in a respectful way is important to you, as well as possessing a system of values. However, you’re not lacking a good sense of humour to keep the team spirit up!
- Mastery of Swift/Objective-C and proven track record of using it professionally
- Mastery of your own toolset (Xcode, operating system, debugging tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Solid knowledge of building apps on top of RESTful/GraphQL APIs, using networking frameworks
Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, German is a plus)You have the freedom of a start-up and at the same time we have been benefiting from established expertise and a steadily growing customer base since 2002. We believe that your own creative freedom leads to the best results.
In addition, we offer you a respectful working environment, varied projects, a workplace that is easy to reach by public transport, flexible working hours, a salary in line with the market, and a familiar atmosphere.
We have an open atmosphere in which strengths are in the foreground because jobs in which you can grow are based on your strengths and are jobs that are fun.
We look forward to receiving your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org