Intero Consulting is an internationally active management consultancy based in Munich, which specializes in the 4 core competencies of purchasing, cost control, transformation and IT control. The areas of responsibility include the strategic analysis and conceptual design of solutions up to the joint implementation of the approaches with the client. The range of references from the key sectors of banking/insurance, IT and services extends from DAX 40 companies to successful medium-sized enterprises.
To strengthen our team in Munich we are looking for a
(Junior) Consultant – all genders
Employment initially limited to 2 years
• You take over responsibility for subprojects and represent your results also to the customer
• By analyzing data you identify complex problems, develop creative solutions and present them to the customer in a comprehensible way
• You actively shape the future of Intero
• A young and dynamic team from different disciplines
• The possibility of your professional development within the framework of our Competence Center
• Digital transformation projects and other exciting topics with well-known customers
• An individual training concept tailored to your strengths and weaknesses
• The opportunity to invest part of your working time in your chosen topics on your own responsibility
of your choice
• Above-average pay with direct participation in the company’s success
Please send your application documents (including references) and your possible starting date to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your applications and would be happy to also receive those from applicants from Ukraine. We are welcoming you to become a part of our Intero-Family!
Ми з нетерпінням чекаємо Ваших заяв і будемо раді отримати їх від кандидатів з України. Запрошуємо вас стати частиною Intero-родини!
• You have completed your university studies with above-average grades and may already have gained some initial professional experience in the consulting environment
• You are analytically strong, have a high affinity for numbers and like to develop implementable solutions to problems
• You like to get to grips with different topics and have a strong service mentality
• You have a high willingness to travel mainly throughout Germany
• You convince with your communication skills in English and/or German and like to work in a team