Webseite Munich Marriott Hotel
All figures firmly under control
We want our guests to feel completely at home with us at all times. However, this does not only depend on the teams that deal directly with the guest. It’s also the quality of the work behind the scenes that keeps our company growing and improving. That everything runs smoothly and that we can offer our guests the best in everything – from the hotel facilities to the service. You make sure our data and finances are secure. That everything is up to date and accurate. And that we are therefore in the best possible position to continue to offer our guests an unforgettable stay – time and time again.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
This is what your day looks like:
After thorough training, the following tasks will be part of your daily routine:
- Checking all invoices for correct entry, checking mathematical accuracy and proper booking
- Organizing, securing and managing files, documents and means of payment
- Classifying, coding and collecting numerical and financial data for always correct accounting using ledgers, general ledgers and electronic data
- Preparation of financial statements and related reports
- Issuing invoices and financial statements
That’s what we want from you:
- Completed vocational training desirable or professional experience in accounting is an advantage, but not a must!
- Gladly also professional or career changers
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Confident handling of the computer
- A keen eye for detail
- Affinity for numbers and strategic thinking
- Good command of written and spoken English
Would you like a little more?
- An open and diverse work environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Structured induction within the department
- Continuous development opportunities including regular feedback meetings and training sessions
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- “TakeCare” program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Travel allowance for public transport or discounted parking space
- Free cleaning of work clothes
- Worldwide discounts at all 7500+ Marriott International hotels, plus 20% off at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars, as well as at our Munich Marriott hotels
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
Then apply now.
Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.