Webseite Munich Marriott Hotel
Top class service
The first impression counts – and that first impression is you. You welcome our guests warmly and help them with any questions they may have about their stay. You provide information about the offers in our hotel and have valuable tips about the surrounding area at the ready. You give everything to make the visit in our house an unforgettable experience for our guests – up to the check-out.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Front Office Agent (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
This is what your day looks like:
- You ensure the optimal preparation of the stay of our guests, check them in and are also the most important contact person afterwards
- In coordination with the housekeeping you make sure that the rooms are ready on time
- If something is not quite right, you take care of it and pass on the challenge to the right place
- You respond to all questions, messages, calls or concerns of our international guests, also in chat via “Mobile Guest Services powered by Salesforce”
- You work closely with all departments in the hotel to provide the best possible stay for our guests
What we want from you:
- Completed vocational training or studies in the hotel industry
- First work experience in the field of reception is an advantage
- Passion as a host and pleasure in dealing with our international guests
- Distinct team spirit
- Absolute reliability and sense of responsibility
- Flexibility, solution-oriented action and multitasking skills
- MS Office knowledge, as well as knowledge of the hotel program Opera is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
Would you like a little more?
- An open and diverse work environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Structured induction within the department
- Continuous development opportunities including regular feedback meetings and training sessions
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- “TakeCare” program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Travel allowance for public transport or discounted parking space
- Free cleaning of work clothes
- Worldwide discounts at all 7500+ Marriott International hotels, plus 20% off at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars, as well as at our Munich Marriott hotels
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
Then apply now.
Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.