Webseite znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH
As an international system integrator, znt-Richter develops software solutions for semiconductor, medical device, electronics, and manufacturing industries. The highest levels of customer satisfaction, consistency, trust, commitment, and mutual support based on partnership are the values we work by.
We are looking for reinforcements to support our team.
- Analysis of customer requirements and preparation of specifications
- Conception, design, and documentation of our Java software applications used worldwide in production environments
- Development, extension, and implementation of customer-specific solutions
- You assume responsibility by ensuring support and maintenance of the applications you create, even during operation
- You enjoy working independently and in various international project teams on the agile design of Smart Factories
- Implementation of software and integration tests as well as rollout support of the solutions at the customer’s site up to Go-Live
- Get actively involved – your ideas help us to continuously develop
- You like to focus on pure development? Or is customer contact also important to you for a change? Let us know! We would be happy to jointly agree on the distribution of tasks that is right for you.
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, another IT-related course of study or have completed a comparable training
- You have experience as software developer in object-oriented programming
- Programming knowledge in Java and experience with Spring
- You enjoy developing software together in a team
- You have experience in continuous delivery, automated testing, and SCRUM
- You are interested in integrating software in the production areas of our customers on site
- Reliability, a sense of responsibility, strong communication skills and passion characterize you
- Good written and spoken German or English skills